Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of Karma to burn off...

The paperwork I’m doing is repetitive, and trying to read the handwriting at times is like trying to decipher a soddin’ code. I wouldn’t mind, but when I write out the same paperwork, I make damned sure the handwriting is clear!

Despite that, it’s good practice for me, as I’m going to be taking responsibility for this particular aspect of the work. I need a training session or two to get me into the swing of what should be done, and that way, I know that if I goof up, it won’t cost the company too much money…

Time to call it quits – got more work to do.

Back later…

Karen.
Do spiders scream when they see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: