Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Wondering what to do...

As you can tell, I'm getting bored. But, despite that, there are some customers who are making me laugh - especially those that try to get me to move them to the top of the back order list, despite the fact that they have only ordered (or enquired about) the tyres today. Even if I could do that, there is no way on this earth that I would do that - it's more than my job's worth!

Plus, I will admit, I'm clock watching. But, only because I'm finishing at 16:30 today. As I've said in a previous post, I'm meeting Mum at the garage, because she's not happy with the car. There have been comments, after it got liberally coated in seagull shit whilst she was at work, that "shit attracts shit".

That made me laugh, but it also set me wondering if that was the reason that the mouse attempted to set up home in my car's engine bay - it was trying to join its relatives that Mum jokingly says I've got in the car. (Apparently, my car's power isn't measured in horse power, mine's measured in mouse power - I doubt that very much, as I take the cats to the vets in my car - Mum refuses to take the risk of Ponto throwing up on her leather upholstery! Thanks - my car's got velour upholstery - at least leather's easy to clean!)

Hmm - more work's winging it's way to me.

Possibly back later.

Karen.
Do spiders scream when they see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: