Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

I hate trying to configure my computer!

As the title says, this has been driving me scatty. Why? Because I'm using speakers that are 'not supported by Microsoft Windows ®' so half the fancy gizmos that the new operating system can do, are soddin' usless to me.

Needless to say, I've found a way 'round this. It's not something that Billy Gates would approve of - but this is my computer - and I decide what I do to it, to make my sound system work or not..

Suppose I'd better call it quits - I've got to be up at 06:30 tomorrow morning, and the appetite on legs is giving me the evil eye...

Back tomorrow.

Karen.
Do spiders scream when they see a big faty hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: