Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Tired - and I don't know why!

It's not as if I've pulled many late nights recently. If anything, I was flat out last night, before the end of Mastermind! I seem to recall waking about 23:30, squinting at my alarm clock, and then going back to sleep.

But, I had a slight lie-in this morning (I was up at about 07:30, instead of 06:30), so I guess that could explain the reason why I'm tired -too much sleep instead of too little! The reason why I managed the lie in, was because for three days this week, I'm working from 09:30 to 17:30.. The other two days, I work (or rather attend) between 09:00 and 17:00...

As I promised in a previous post, the cuttings that I took from my Tradescantia are thriving, as are the other plants. The only one that seems to refuse to do as I want, is the gloxinia - the damned thing just won't die down - even though I'm refusing to water it!

Having said that though, the other plants are thriving, even if my Sinderpuss did look a bit sorry for itself when I brought it in to the office... But, once I'd given it a damned good drink, it perked up no end!

Rats - being summoned to a meeting..

Back later.

Karen.
Do spiders scream when they see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: