Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Back in the posting habit...

After a short break from posting, I'm back in the hot seat. Yesterday was a little too manic to post, and to be honest, I didn't know which way was up! I also realised that I need to get another top for the company's Christmas do - as most of my clothes are casual, and not really suitable for this sort of do!

So, I've got to go shopping. And guess what - I loathe shopping. So, I've got no idea what I want to get, other than the fact that it must be something that I'll wear again - I'm not one of these women that will only wear a top once only!

The worst part is, the colours that seem to be in fashion this winter are black, cream or dusky pink. The black and cream are not a problem - the dusky pink is - simply because I look awful! But, I've been given some ideas, and I can see that I'm going to team up with a good mate of mine - the sort who'll tell me if I look soddin' awful in a top!

Rats - got some work being passed my way..

Back later...

Karen.

Do spiders scream when they see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: