Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Feeling slightly guilty...

I know this sounds crazy, especially as I picked my new car up today, but I feel like I've betrayed an old friend. My previous car (a Toyota Yaris) had done 58k miles with me, and had been blasted all over the UK.. And yes, I knew and loved all the quirks - including the transmission whine that I used to get at 56 mph...

Despite that, the 206 is a cracking little car to drive, and I can see me having an awful lot of fun with it, and this time, I'm not going to allow anyone to smoke in my car AT ALL - regardless of whether they're my friend or not.

Simply because the Yaris suffered damage that was smoking related, and caused me no end of grief with my family because I don't smoke, and I was (and still am) unwilling to reveal the person responsible.

Time to call it quits - I've got to give the appetite on legs his worming pill.... Wish me luck, as this may be one hell of a long night!

Karen.

Do spiders scream when they see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: