Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

I didn't expect a post!

As the title says, I didn't expect my blog to publish my posts from this e-mail! But, having said that, it can prove to be a lot of fun, updating the blog, without looking like I'm web surfing! *Grin*

To be honest, I haven't had much time to update my blog today, as I've been kept busy working on various bits and pieces for people, but things have calmed down a bit, hence the reason I can run this update, and also look like I'm doing some work.

After I finished my shift at 16:30 yesterday, I walked to the garage where I was meeting Mum, and spoke to the salesman who's been dealing with both of us, told me that there had been a change in the build dates. One car is supposed to be being built on 14/10/04, and the other is supposed to be being built on 21/10/04!

They're hoping to have the dates confirmed in a few days time, but until then, we don't know which car is being built when! I've also asked if I can have a set of carpet mats for my car...

The salesman told me that they (the dealership) would do me a good deal, as the mats I want are usually £29.99 inc VAT... But, I was quite pleased with that price, as the mats for my current car were £37.49! So I was more than happy with that quote, and toddled home a happier little tigger.

Mum has the 307 booked in for the indicator problem on Friday, and that way, she can find out what's causing the problem - hopefully! Personally, I think that the car needs to be re-wired completely, that way, the problems should hopefully be solved! But, when Mum sells the car, then it's down to the new owner to sort out - not us!

Time to call this quits - nearly time to escape!

Back tomorrow...

Karen.
Do spiders scream when they see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: