Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Am I losing the plot?

Today is one of those days when I'm beginning to wonder if I'm losing my marbles. The reason? I've had to arrange to get some tyres collected, as they were delivered in error. What's causing me to think I'm losing my marbles?

It's been suggested that it was me that told someone how to release an order off the system! But the worst part for me, is the fact that I cannot recall ever doing such a thing and people are now starting to blame me for the error.

That would be acceptable with me, if I was the guilty party, but I am certain that I haven't told anyone how do do such a thing, and it's really getting to me.

It doesn't help with certain people having a "holier than thou" attitude, almost as if they never make a mistake. And, if I have the nerve to mention it, then this person gets on their high horse and spouts even more crap!

Ah well, guess I should call this quits - I'm starting to get a migraine and I really don't need the hassle today.

Back later, if the migrane doesn't develop.

Karen

I've been watching, I've been waiting
In the shadows for my time

0 comments: