Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

A quieter day...

Thank god for small mercies. After the trials and tribulations of yesterday, I’m having a better day.

Mind you, I was in a grotty mood anyway, as I’d managed to get the renewal premium for my car insurance, and it was not very good. Some much for we’ll beat any genuine quote. That’s just a lure to get new business, and doesn’t apply to existing customers. So, as I’ve managed to get a quote for my insurance (with the added bits, such as protected no claims bonus and legal assistance – very useful if some prat runs into you) for £189 less.

But I'm still suffering from the events of yesterday, as the miserable cow whose tyres I was trying to sort is blaming me for the thing going wrong in the first place. I wouldn't normally object, but what really pisses me off, is the fact that I sent the paperwork across to one of her colleagues with all the information on.

Thankfully, the person who usually looks after the miserable cow is now back in the office, so they can deal with her as I am now refusing to have anything to do with the account, as all I get is grief and my own work has been suffering.

Ah well, guess I should think about doing some more work, but I'm starting to get TNFI...

Back later if I get the chance.

Karen

I've been watching, I've been waiting
In the shadows for my time

0 comments: