Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Preparing to escape from work

It's a scary thought, but I've got just under two weeks to get everything sorted out before I go to Madeira. Most of my work can be done by other people here in the office, but the big stuff (i.e. the OTR tyres) need a little more care, as I've already had one screw up this morning - and it was by someone who really aught to know better.

What really brought home to me just how much I actually do, is writing the list, and even then, I get the impression that I've missed out quite a bit. But, until I go through it with someone to allocate my jobs I won't be happy as I just want to make sure that the people I deal with are not left feeling that they are just an inconvenience to whomever they are speaking to.

But, whilst I am on holiday, the playpen will be the last thing on my mind as I have every intention of kicking back and ignoring the world (especially as I'm not taking my 'phone with me!)

Guess I should call this quits - I'm supposed to be working...

Back later.

Karen

I've been watching, I've been waiting
In the shadows for my time

0 comments: