Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Feeling blue, but I don’t know why…

Ever had one of those days when you feel like bursting into tears for no apparent reason? Well, I’m having one today. Why I’m feeling like this, God only knows, but I wish that there was something I could do to make myself feel better – even if it’s only to identify what has caused this.

The only thing that I think that might have caused me to feel like this is the fact that I got a very poor night’s sleep last night, and as I get older, that tends to knock eight shades of a rainbow out of me, and does have this tendency to make me feel low.

Ah well, guess I should throw myself into my work, and try and bury this feeling, and hope that I manage to smother it that way, otherwise, I am truly stuffed!

Back later if I get chance…

Karen

I've been watching, I've been waiting
In the shadows for my time

0 comments: