Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

If you say you're going to call someone back - then DO SO!

That's something that really bugs me. I'd made all the arrangements for a specific company to call me back last night about my car insurance quote, as I'd have the renewal premium and I could make a fair comparison.

Well, the time drifted by, and no phone call came, and come 21:30 last night, I had got steam coming out of my ears, and was resolved to tell them if they got around to calling me, that I had already accepted a quote and was no longer interested in dealing with them.

I know that there will be some excuse (I mean reason) given as to why the call wasn't made but the guy I'd spoken to said that he was only in on a Wednesday, and he would call to discuss the propsed deal.

But, as they couldn't (or wouldn't) keep their end of the bargain, I am not going to lose out financially, as the quote I have accepted is a lot lower than the quote that they gave me at first (as in £189 less!)

Now all I need to do is get the paperwork from my current insurance company showing my no-claims entitlement, and I'm all set.

Guess I should call this quits - I'm supposed to be working. Well, that's the theory anyway!

Back later.


Karen
I've been watching, I've been waiting
In the shadows for my time

0 comments: