Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

First of the month…

And I’m expecting this to be mayhem. Simply because this is the insane time when every person in the country, who needs tyres, gets them ordered from us. I don’t mind, but there are times when it gets a bit too much, and I get very little peace and quiet from my ‘phone. Plus, I have to get the two reports done and e-mailed to the various people.

But, I can’t complain too much – I actually prefer to be busy, otherwise I find my fingers get me into trouble, as I can sit here doing all sorts of weird and wonderful things to my computer, which gives the IT department nightmares… *Grin*

Time to call it quits – got work to think about doing…

Back later…


Karen.
Do spiders scream when they see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: