Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

This posting stuff's getting scary....

I never realised just how addictive posting could be, until I was browsing through several pages on Ceefax (the BBC's text based TV information service) and thought - I could use that information as a post for my blog.

But, I guess this just gives me somewhere to vent my feelings - and those people who know me, know that I used to do a similar thing when I was at university, with an online diary of sorts, on an external account. It was just something to help me pass the time away, but unfortunately, I kept it updated, instead of updating my notes!

Despite that, I think I got the better end of the deal, as all the people I knew at university, very few have been able to utilise the degree that they got in their job - unless it was computer related!

However, that doesn't stop the regrets, as I left quite a few friends behind when I quit. I also left quite a few a*holes, but that's something I have no regrets about, whatsoever!

Time to call it quits - got stuff to do 'round the house.

Back later.

Karen.


Do spiders scream when they see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: