Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Another year, another birthday..

From all the fuss that is made about turning 30, you would expect to wake up feeling totally different - more mature somehow. But, the only thing that I feel this morning, is knackered! Simply because I got a 'phone call at 05:00 from some horrible person who shall remain nameless (you know who you are, as you read my blog!)

But, despite that, it has been a good start to the day, as I got to my desk, only to have found that my colleagues had decorated my desk with banners proclaiming my age! Thanks - as if I needed reminding. But, despite that, it was done in good humour and it's a nice touch.

There's also the tradition of bringing munchies into the office... I've obliged by a small box of Thorntons toffee, but as one of the girls is leaving tomorrow, we both said that it was pointless bringing in two lots of munchies on two consecutive days. So we're doing a double munch tomorrow - we're going to order 100 vegetable samosas from a local shop that will deliver to the office.

Time to call it quits - got 'phone calls to make.

Back later...

Karen.

Do spiders scream when they see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: