Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Yawn – why are meetings so boring?

And if I had the answer to that question, I’d make a fortune! Simply because I’d have found a way to brighten up meetings, and avoid falling asleep, and getting nudged by a colleague, in order to stop my subtle (or not so subtle) snores!

Thankfully, that didn’t cause too much trouble, as I’d already admitted that I was knackered, and had gotten very little sleep last night. What I didn’t admit to, was the fact that I’d done my usual trick, and spent most of the night reading. (You expected me to say that I’d been up playing Divine Divinity!)

But, the book was really worth it. It was the second of the Kelley Armstrong books I’d bought the other day. To be honest, Industrial Magic was better than Dime Store Magic, but you really needed to read Dime Store before Industrial, in order to understand the various bits and pieces.

Me being such a bookworm, I’ve started to read another book – this one’s called The Saga of Darren Shan – Vampire blood. It’s really good, and I will admit, I was loath to put the book down at the end of my lunch-break!

Hmm – more work to do…

Back later – possibly.

Karen.
Do spiders scream when they see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: