Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Getting bored of US politics

Before I get hoards of complaints about this - it was sent to me by an American e-mail friend! And given the current state of American politics, I felt this was rather appropriate!

After numerous rounds of "We don't even know if Osama is still alive", Osama himself decided to send George W. a letter in his own handwriting to let him know he was still in the game. Bush opened the letter and it appeared to contain a coded message:

370HSSV 0773H.

Bush was baffled, so he typed it out and emailed it to Colin Powell.

Colin and his aides had no clue either so they sent it to the CIA. No one could solve it so it went to the NSA and then to MIT and NASA and the Secret Service.

Eventually they asked Britain's MI6 for help. They cabled the White House: "Tell the President he is looking at the message upside down."


To be honest, I've had enough of politics to last a lifetime. All we seem to get is lies, lies and excuses, and the British Prime Minster (a certain T. Blair) seems to be more interested in saving his skin for a third term in office, than in answering a straight question, and explaining why he dragged Britain into George W. Bush's war.

And I get the feeling that 'Shrub' was determined to go one better then Bush Snr - and take out Saddam. And no - I'm not one of Saddam's supporters. I just feel that there had to be a better way of removing him, and that the task should have been completed back in 1990 - during the First Gulf war, when the allies had the backing of the Arab world.

Time to call it quits - nearly time to escape.

Possibly back later...

Karen.
Do spiders scream when they see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: