Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Legacy of a crash [part 1]

Just what I didn’t need. An order that I manage to force into the ordering system on Wednesday, (when it was up and running after a fashion) has come back to haunt me.

The truck tyres that were ordered haven’t arrived and the guy at site is going mad, as the truck that they are to be fitted to is going for the MOT on Monday, and the company that owns the truck isn’t open on Saturday, so that negates a Saturday delivery.

The worst part is, there has been a crackdown on same day deliveries, and due to the system being down on Wednesday, the transport system didn’t register the fact that there had been an order placed.

So, as I type this, we are waiting for a price to see if the same day delivery can be sorted… I hate computers at times like this!

Back later [possibly].

Karen.
Do spiders scream when they see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: