Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Knackered (again)

Self inflicted though – I was up until 02:30am this morning, playing Divine Divinity. (For details, see http://www.larian.com/ ) The trouble is, the game is addictive, walking ‘round beating heck out of Orcs, spiders and other nasty creepy crawlies that try to kill you. You also have various quests to solve, in order to progress though the game, and to be honest, it does take quite a bit of thought, trying to get the various bits to come together.

Having said that though, I find it rather relaxing, to sit there fighting these creatures with various spells, as my character is a mage / warrior. There are three basic classes of player – warrior, survivor (or thief) and mage – but you can combine the skills from all groups to make a mage / warrior, or any combination that you fancy.

Time to call it quits – looks like I’m about to be let loose on some paperwork…

Back later…

Karen.
Do spiders scream when they see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: