Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Back at my desk - and getting bored!

There are only so many calls you can take, before you start getting bored... And I'm fast approaching my limit.

Having said that though, there is plenty to keep me out of mischief - for about 30 seconds anyway! And after that, then it takes more than Solitaire to keep me occupied. Unfortunately, the company won't let me bring in Divine Divinity to play - otherwise, I'd be in my element, and have completed more of the game than I do at the moment.

But, knowing my luck, I would get to a call, just as I was in the middle of beating heck out of something that was trying to kill me... And me being me, wouldn't be able to save quick enough to prevent my character being slaughtered like a pig, and me having to restart the bit I was playing, as I don't always remember to save after a huge punch up!

Mind you, this is the first time that I've tried posting by e-mail. Ok - it arrives at my blog, needing a little bit of work (formatting the signature colour, and other minor bits), but it does make it that much safer for me, as it doesn't look like I'm web surfing. Simply because the company is starting to crack down on those of us web surfing whilst we're at our desks. (For some reason, they think we should be working!)

Time to call it quits for now - got some work landed in my IN tray... I'm tempted to swap my in tray for the rubbish bin - that way it cuts out the middleman!

Back later.

Karen.
Do spiders scream when they see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: