Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Copying music

I'd never really bothered with the Windows media player on my home PC... Until now. I was playing around with a CD (no - it wasn't the Rasmus - it was Mike + the mechanics) and it (Windows media player) hooked up to some website of database, and gave me all the info on the album (OK - I admit it - I didn't know I could do that!).

As soon as it did that, I was hooked. I'm now in the process of copying most of my CDs (the ones that get played on a regular basis!) to my computer, so I can play them whilst I'm working on various bits and pieces.

I've also been on the 'phone to a friend of mine (who shall remain nameless & sexless unless I'm told otherwise!) as this person was rather distressed. But not as distressed as I was, when my blasted bluetooth headset decided that the battery was about to give up the ghost! But, thankfully, I was able to switch to the handset - even if it did make playing on the computer that bit harder!

Time to call it quits - lunch is ready.

Back later...

Karen.


Do spiders scream when they see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: