Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Ahhh... I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again.

Jut another little part of my job. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining. Much. But there are times when the best laid plans go astray, and that’s what I find annoying – having to break a promise to someone.

But, I should have known better, as the promise was made on the assumption that a tyre collection could be made, only to discover that the quantity is too great for the collection to be done today.

Needless to say, I’m less than impressed, and have been promised that the collection will be done on Tuesday. But the annoying part (for me) is the mere fact that I had to make the call to the customer in the first place, to see if the tyres had been picked up!

Time to call it quits – before I go and splatter something!

Back later…

Karen.
Do spiders scream when they see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: