Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

The best laid plans..

If there's one thing that I've learnt, it's never to make plans with my best mate, and expect things to go smoothly. The same thing has happened yet again - he called me and left a message on my answerphone, which said that he needed to take a rain check on us meeting up tonight, and that he would call me sometime to explain.

Ok - I can live with that, but it is damned annoying at times, when you've made plans for an evening... However, I'll live, and no doubt I'll get a phone call at some awful time in the morning, because he needs someone to wibble to.

Time to call it quits - it's after 16:30!

Back later...

Karen.
Do spiders scream when they see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: