Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Listening to my choice of music for once…

That’s the worst bit about having to share a car. I can’t listen to my choice of music. At the moment, I’m blasting the airwaves with Jean Michele Jarre’s latest album – Aero. (There's a specific website for this album - see http://www.jeanmicheljarre.com/) It’s really good, and sounds absolutely phenomenal on the car stereo – with the windows open!

The best bit (for me) is the fact that I managed to get the album with the limited edition DVD of some of JMJ’s videos. I’ve never seen any of them, but I have been lucky enough to see him in concert in Paris a good few years ago. (One of the joys of being an airline brat – I was able to get cheaper tickets to places like Paris!)

So, that’s something for me to look forward to tonight – I’m going to see my gosprog, and her mum is a big JMJ fan, and has got a super home cinema setup (5.1 Dolby surround sound), so we’ll be rocking the night away to JMJ and other music stuff!

Rats – my phone’s ringing – suppose I’d better answer it.

Back later…

Karen.
Do spiders scream when they see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: