Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

A quite day..

But not for me. Simply because I've taken over some more of the admin work in the department, and for some reason, people have taken to generating even more paperwork than normal!

I've also go to go and meet Mum at the local Peugot dealership, as the 307 has yet another problem. This time, the offside (right hand) indicator cluster in the front headlamp has packed up. The side repeater's working fine, as is the rear indicator cluster. The only way that the problem can be picked up, is by the fact that the idicator on the dashboard flashes that much faster than normal.

Time to call it quits - nearly time to get back to my desk - but thankfully, I don't have that long to wait, as I finish at 16:30 today!

Back later....

Karen.


Do spiders scream when they see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: