Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Getting to grips with being 30.....

Isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. OK - I get the occasional crack about my age, but on the whole, I don't feel any different. Admittedly, I do miss Dad, and I guess that it will take a while for that to subside, but on the whole, my family have been very supportive.

The samosas went down a storm, and within an hour, all that was left were a few crumbs! So, I guess that they must have been good! Me? I munched a couple of them, and as they were a good size, decided to skip the lunch at the pub, as I would be too full to contemplate working this afternoon. Mind you, I very often don't feel like working on a Friday afternoon anyway!

On a different note, I've had some really good news. I've got a date to collect my new car! It's going to be next Friday, and I've been able to book the afternoon off, in order to collect it! I will admit, that I'll be sorry to see my little green flyer, but I know that I can't keep hearking back to the past, as I'll never be able to move on with my life.

Time to call it quits - got paperwork that needs attending to...

Back later.

Karen.

Do spiders scream when they see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: