Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Back from lunch…

And there’s nothing that makes me wish I was back on my lunch than the fact that I am bored stiff. I’ve done all the work that needs to be done, and I’m having trouble staying awake.

But, I’ll say one thing – having a warped sense of humour can pay off at times. One of the sales reps called into check stock, and whilst I was waiting for the computer to give me an availability, he told me a joke – if you’re easily offended, may I suggest you skip the rest of this post!

A man goes into the doctor’s and says that he’s got real problems. “Every time I sneeze, I get an erection.”

“That’s awful,” said the Doctor. “Are you taking anything for it?”

“Yes,” replied the man. “Snuff mainly.”


As soon as the guy had told me the joke, he said that he was a bit worried, as jokes like that were grounds for me to make a complaint to HR (Human Resources). That had me laughing, and I said that there was no need to worry - I appreciated that sort of joke!

Hmm – suppose I’d better look like I’m working, instead of blogging…

Back later [possibly].

Karen.
Do spiders scream when they see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: