Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Things that make you go “Hmmm”

I did promise that this blog would have random musings in it, and lunchtime resulted in a random thought come rant.

I went to refuel my car, and me being dumb, forgot that I was driving my car, instead of Mum’s… And guess what. The filler cap is on the other side on my car (the left as opposed to the right on Mum’s!) So, like a twit, I pull up to the fuel pump, with the filler hose on the right hand side, instead of the left, and had to stretch the hose across the roof of the car.

Thankfully, I managed to avoid doing any damage to the car, and fuelled the car up – even if it did try and coat me in eau de petrol. Still, I suppose it’s better than being coated in eau de diesel.
What I want to know is why car manufacturers insist on putting the filler cap on different sides of the car? It would make life so much easier if the filler cap was on the same side of EVERY car… That way, dozy people [like me] wouldn’t get confused at the petrol station!

Suppose I’d better get on with some w*rk...

Back later. (Possibly)

Karen.

Do spiders scream when the see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: