Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

I thought I wanted a career. Turns out I just wanted a salary

And that could be said of me in the past… I’ve just had to call about half a dozen customers, to let them know that they may not get their deliveries today, as the M6 is closed both ways between J11 & 10a [the M54 link], due to a bad accident and a spillage.

But, thankfully, all the customers were ok, as some of them had vehicles caught in the traffic chaos, and could understand the reasons for me calling to advise them.

I’ve also done the two reports that I have to get done on a Friday… The one takes a lot of fiddling with (it uses pivot tables, and other stuff like that); the other is relatively straight foreward - just a pain in the backside to get e-mailed out...

But, this is the last time that I'll have to worry about such things, until I get back anyway!

Ah well - suppose I'd better do some more work...

Back whenever.

Karen.

Do spiders scream when they see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: