Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

How many times do I have to tell you?

Some people just don’t listen. You try to help them by offering an alternative product [or two] and they seem to insist on asking if the original product is in stock – despite having been told numerous times that there are none available.

Just one of the many things that seem to be sent to try my patience today – which was started when Ponto decided to drop a mouse [a dead one admittedly] into my shoe… Which I then put on. You can imagine the yell, and the expletives that were hurled at Ponto’s retreating form.

So, that meant I had to dash upstairs [ok – hop] and wash my foot, then change my shoes for my sandals, then grab my car keys, and pray that the car would start ok.

Thankfully, the car did start ok, and I got into work ok – I even managed to get a decent parking space! But, I did have an encounter with a Land Rover Freelander…

The stupid idiot was in the turn right lane at the traffic island, and decided that he /she/it wanted to go straight on. There was only one problem – I was already along side when the idiot started to make the move! So, the person concerned got a symphony in airhorn minor. In reply, I got headlights, but as far as I was concerned, not my problem. The Freelander was in the wrong lane.

Rats – just about to be given some w*rk to do...

Back later.

Karen.
Do spiders scream when the see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: