Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

A step into the unknown...

Talk about a scary step! I've taken the plunge, and put the order in for my new car. It's the 206 SE 1.6 tiptronic auto... I've not added that much to the car - I didn't need to - but, I have ordered the luxury pack, which gives me 5-spoke alloy wheels, alarm and deadlocks.

I've received a good trade in price for my current car, which given the fact that it's 4½ years old, and has about 57k miles on the trip, isn't too bad at all. But, I know the one thing - it means that I'm going to have to adapt my driving style to the new car - the way I did with my current one.

Despite this, I've got about 6 /8 weeks to wait for the new car, as it's a factory build, due to the fact that it's a small auto, and I want a particular colour (Agean Blue)...

Rats - my mobile's ringing... Suppose I'd better answer it.

Back later...

Karen

Do spiders scream when they see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: