Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Ever had one of those days?

We’re short staffed, the phone is going barmy, and I’ve got to try and do two reports from last week. Needless to say, I’m not a happy person, as I’m trying to do about three or more things at once. Especially as the one report requires me to pay attention to what I’m doing – more than normal, anyway!

The worst part is, I’m half expecting one of the external recipients of this e-mail to start hassling me, and demanding to know where this data is, as they require it to plan their stock orders for the next few weeks. Don’t know why they’re so bothered – most of the stuff they want isn’t in stock at the moment!

Ah well, time to crack on, before I crack up!

Back later [possibly]

Karen.
Do spiders scream when they see a big fat hairy human in the bath

0 comments: