Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Bored - and wishing I was elsewhere!

Back at work. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of these people that hates their job - far from it. I'm just not in the mood to work! I guess I'm getting into holiday mode, as a week today, I'm on holiday for two whole weeks! I'm going to be spending a week on Jersey [one of the Channel Islands], and I'm really looking forward to it... Don't worry - there will be loads of photographs of the things that I see & do [but none of me - I don't do photographs if I can help it!]

Time to get back to my desk...

Back later.

Karen

Do spiders scream when they see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: