Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Bored [part 3]

What I know about earthmover tyres [apart from they tend to be big and very expensive], you can carve painlessly on my small fingernail – with room to spare! But, thankfully, there are people in the department who know far more than I do about them, and I can quite happily pass the queries onto them.

However, car tyres are a different matter, and I can quite happily discuss the merits of various tyre types, and how they may affect the handling of a car… As you may have guessed, I’m somewhat of a petrol head, and can talk for hours about the latest Formula 1 race, [which tend to be won by a certain M. Schumacher in a Ferrari], or about the performance [or lack of] various road cars…

My own car is a wolf in sheep’s clothing… It looks absolutely standard – until I hit the throttle… Then it lights up, and looks for the nearest ditch to spit me into. But, that’s just the way I like it, and all I can say, is "God help the next owner!"

Rats – inconsiderate customers! Should be a law against them calling me!

Back later...


Karen.

Do spiders scream when the see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: