Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Early starts…

I was up at 06:00 this morning, and got the moggies fed, and then had to throw Fred out of the bathroom, as the little sod was trying to get into the bath, so he could play in the shower!

Needless to say, I got the evil eye from him, but I was too tired to care. For some reason, I’ve not been sleeping very well. Yes, I’ve been sleeping through the night (I have this tendency to hit the pillow and sleep rather rapidly), but for some reason, I don’t feel refreshed afterwards. No doubt there’s some reason behind it, but as far as I’m concerned, it’s just a phase I’m going through.

I then had to battle my way through the traffic, and contend with the half-asleep idiots behind the wheel of their expensive executive cars, and try and get into work for 08:30… Which I somehow managed to do, and got a decent parking space into the bargain!

Hmm – need to get this work finished off.

Back later…

Karen.

Do spiders scream when they see a big fat hairy human in the bath

0 comments: