Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Done & dusted...

Sorted. The customers were quite happy, as I’d called them and not the other way ‘round. The tyres will be sent out with the deliveries tomorrow, and they’ll get priority, as they were let down today. I was half expecting one or two to go mad, saying that they had people waiting for these tyres; and that they were going on holiday to the south of France tomorrow, taking the car with them, and that they were going to be getting the 03:00 ferry tomorrow morning, etc.

But what I can’t understand is why people leave getting their car sorted until the last minute? Surely they know that they’re going to need new tyres before they go away? Mind you - I’m a fine one to talk – I’ve still got to renew my car insurance – which runs out whilst I’m away! Still, I can get that sorted later… A quick log on to the relevant website, and I’m all done.

Rats – there goes my ‘phone. Suppose I’d better answer it…

Back later.


Karen.

Do spiders scream when the see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: