Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Bored [part 2]

Still bored. It’s at times like this, that I can see where the ideas for series such as The Bastard Operator from Hell: (http://members.iinet.net.au/~bofh/index.html) were gained! But, clock watching will do nothing at all. Well, it will do something – depress me!
There must be an EU directive against torturing staff – especially when we have to deal with idiots on the telephone. Sorry – I mean customers. No, I was right first time. But only for about 25% of the callers – the rest tend to be OK.

Mind you – I’m a tad mystified... How the heck did one of my plants [a Gloxinia] has managed to get greenfly [aphids] on it? Did some pervert bring a pregnant female greenfly into the office, spot my plants and carefully place it on there?

But, at the moment, I’m trying to contact people to let them know that their deliveries won’t be done today, due to heavy traffic... I just hope that they’re ok about it – people tend to get rather upset when they don’t get the tyres for their cars!


Suppose I'd better get on with the calls...

Back later.

Karen.

Do spiders scream when the see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: