Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

How do I set a laser printer to stun?

Just a random thought. As you can tell, the last working day before my holiday is starting to get to me. Just a bit.

But, having said that, calling the customers to say that the tyres they ordered have come in, is great fun, as most of them I can have a joke with. The best one being a fella who was teasing me about going to Jersey – said that I was going to check up on my offshore millions. I started laughing, and said that I was going to get the Ferrari out of storage for the first day, then get the Aston Martin out and tour ‘round the island in it.

All in all, it’s not as bad as I thought it would be, but I don’t mind admitting that I’m looking forward to 17:00 – I escape for two whole weeks then!

And I’m awful tempted to send this as a final e-mail to all in my department:

Chaos, panic, and disorder - my work here is done.

Malevolent, I know, but it suits me at the moment!

Back later – more calls to make, and more people to gossip to…

Karen.

Do spiders scream when the see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: