Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

9/11

It's hard to believe that it's been three years since the horific events of 9/11. I guess in a way, I'm lucky, living here in the UK - away from the terrorist targets of London and the other major cities. But that doesn't make me complacent - far from it. I can understand the need for extra vigilance, especially at airports, but what I don't understand is the reason for the war in Iraq.

Ok - I know that there will be people who say "she doesn't know what the **** she's talking about - the reasons are X, Y & Z" and equally, there will be people who say "yeah - go for it! The war is wrong for reasons A, B & C".

Ah well - enough political ranting - I can hear the appetite on legs trying to start a fight - I'd better go and sort him out...

Back whenever,

Karen.

Do spiders scream when they see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: