Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Bored and in pain....

Typical. I've completed all my work, and I'm now scratching around,trying to find something to do. But, there has been one bright spot today - I was able to talk to my daft friend.

He had escaped from the office (his phrase - not mine) and we were laughing and joking about all sorts of things - including him being rude about my lack of height.

He's off to darkest Ireland in June, for the European Hog Rally, and I was teasing him about it, and then he turned the tables on me by asking if I got mistaken for a leprechaun (because of my height (or lack of it!))

I was less than impressed, and said that when we met up, I was going to get my revenge, only for him to say that it was the year of being nice to him! I grinned, and said that I wasn't planning on doing anything nasty to him - he would be begging for pleasure!

That made the pair of us laugh, and the conversation went downhill from there!

Hmm - I should really call this entry quits, as I'm supposed to be working, not blogging!

Back later, if I get the chance.

Karen

Learning to fly, but I don't have wings

0 comments: