Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Getting to grips with a slower pace of life.

Yes, you guessed it. This pace of life doesn't suit me at all, and it's starting to really irritate me. Thankfully, I'm still able to drive, and I've been to see Flame several times since I got kicked, but it doesn't make me feel any better.

Don't be afraid to be weak
Don't be too proud to be strong
Just look into your heart, my friend
That will be the return to yourself
The return to innocence

But, at least I'm happy in my job, unlike my best mate, who is getting more down every day so much so, that each day he spends at his work place drags his confidence even lower. It breaks my heart to hear him so flat, and I do my best to make him smile and laugh, but until he decides what he wants to do, then all I can be is a sympathetic / daft ear at the end of the'phone.

How many sorrows
Do you try to hide?
In a world of illusion
That's covering your mind

I'll show you something good
Oh I'll show you something good
When you open your mind
You'll discover the sign
And there's something you're longing to find

Guess I should call this entry quits - I'm supposed to be working, not blogging!

Back later, if I get the chance.

Karen

Learning to fly, but I don't have wings

0 comments: