Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Just a quick joke

There have been countless Michael Jackson jokes floating around, and so far, none have them have been particularly funny.... But this one, I felt broke the mould! And all I can say is don't blame me - this was sent to me!!

I got a new car radio last week - voice activated - and it is terrific.

If I say "Rock" it plays rock and roll.

If I say "Rap" it plays rap.

If I say "Love" it plays love songs.

Then, three kids ran out in front of the car and I said "Fu*king kids!"

And it played Michael Jackson !!


Time to call this entry quits - I'm supposed to be working!

Back later, if I get chance.

Karen.

Don't let the b'stards get you down

0 comments: