Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Still in pain

I must have been a real b'stard in a previous existence, if the pain my shoulder is anything to go by. I've made an appointment with the doctor, and hopefully, I'll get myself referred to a saw bones to get this damned shoulder sorted out.

I think I know the reason why my shoulder is so painful: - Ponto (the furry thug) was asleep on my shoulder when my alarm went off this morning, and I think that he must have put his full weight (about 1.5kg) on my shoulder joint.

On top of that, the ungratefully moggy bit me, because I had the nerve to move the little thug, so I could get up! So needless, to say, today has not been a good day for me.

That and the fact that I've got to attend another meeting on Wednesday afternoon, to review my progress. The company is a great believer in keeping tabs on your progress, and giving you things that you need to aim for.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not worried - much. But, I know from past experience that if there was a major problem, I would have been spoken to before now, so it's probably going to be a case of setting new aims / targets for the next few months, as well as talking though any issues that may have arisen that haven't already been discussed.

Hmm - don't really want to blot my copy book by getting caught blogging...

Back later, if I get the chance.

Karen.

Don't let the b'stards get you down

0 comments: