Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Getting fed up

Ever had one of those days when all you want to do is tell the world to go screw itself? Well I'm having one. To be honest, I'm more than a little fed up, as people seem intent on screaming blue murder about things that I deal with to other people, but don't have the decency to speak to me.

I know I was warned about this happening, but it still irritates the hell out of me - in fact, this person would make the perfect laxative - because they irritate the sh*t out of me!

Aside from that, I've been told that I'm going to have to attend a meeting with this person - knowing full well that they've tried to stab me in the back, and will be all sweetness and light to my face. But, I can live with that, as I'm perfectly aware of this person's nature, and won't be dumb enough to get suckered in, and let something slip that I may regret later on.

On a different note, things are really looking up for me at this moment in time, on a personal front at least! My other half has said that he wants to go on holiday with me to the West Country in July!

I will admit, I was speechless, and when I finally regained the power of speech, I said that I would be delighted to go. He's said that he wants to take me to the Eden Project at St Austell - I didn't like to tell him that I've already been there with Mum and Dad a couple of years ago!

Hopefully, I'll be fit enough to climb the steps to the top of the tropical bio-dome this time, as when I was there a couple of years ago, I'd damaged my knee, and that meant that I wasn't fit enough to scarper up the top of the waterfall. Mind you, I wasn't even fit enough to walk 'round the bio-domes!

Suppose I ought to look like I'm working instead of blogging...

Back when I get chance.

Karen.

Don't let the b'stards get you down

0 comments: