Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

After the Physio….

Well, I’ve reached the magic sixth session of physio. Why do I say the magic sixth session? Simple. It’s apparently the number of sessions that usually mean that the treatment has made a marked improvement in the injury. The physio and I have come to the decision that I need to be referred to a saw bones.

Admittedly, the shoulder has improved dramatically – i.e. I can use the arm reasonably normally. Even if I do still get this very disconcerting “crunching” when I move the arm in a certain way!

I’ve been advised to leave it a month before I go and see my GP to get the referral, and then all I’ll have to do is wait and see what the outcome is.

Hopefully, I won’t need surgery, as I’ve said in previous posts, surgery would mean no fun for a minimum of 6 – 8 weeks, and I’ve only just started to get things going right in my life – not to mention starting to play with the Pug on track days…

Suppose I’d better call this entry quits – I promised that I would go and see my god-sprog tonight, and read her a bed-time story to get the little munchkin settled down.

Back tomorrow, if I get chance.

Karen.


Don't let the b'stards get you down

0 comments: