Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

That rotten little ball of fleas!!!

Yep - you guessed it. I've had to take Ponto to the vet, because he's been fighting again. This time, he took on a couple of moggies, and I'll say one thing for the little sod - he's made a bigger mess of them than they did of him.

Sometimes I wonder what I've done to deserve a moggy like Ponto, but to be honest, I wouldn't swap him for the world. Believe that, and the next thing you know, you'll believe in the Tooth Fairy! *Grin*

Ok - I admit he's a thug in a catskin, but he's a very affectionate thug... I mean, he loves kids, and given the chance, would eat one in a sitting.

Time to call it quits - got to get ready to go out - I'm off to Birmingham for a night on the tiles... Don't know if there'll be a post tomorrow - it depends how rough / hungover I am tomorrow!

Back whenever.

Karen.

Don't let the b'stards get you down

0 comments: