Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

2nd Race, and things are looking interesting....

Yep - this season's F1 sure as heck ain't going to be boring. The formula 1 bulletin boards are already buzzing with the possibility that Ferrari are going to go flat on their faces. Lighten up people, this is only the second race!

Ok, I know that I sound like I'm taking sides - far from it. I'm as interested in an open racing season as the next F1 petrol head, but I don't see the point in trying to write off a team's chances when the race conditions are known to be exceptional.

All I'm going to do, is wait and see - and possibly nip down to the bookies to put a bet on a certain M.Schumacher winning WDC (World Driver's Championship) title no. 8.....

But on a serious note, I'm also having to try and source an extra ticket for my trip to Silverstone in July, as my partner has decided that he wants to see what I find so facinating about watching a bunch of cars racing 'round and 'round.

Ah well, suppose I can't complain too much - at least he's showing an interest in one of my hobbies - unlike my ex fiancé, who refused point blank to get involved with anything other than rugby - he even refused point blank to go to Silverstone with me last year - despite the fact that I was going to be watching the race from the pit lane.

Time to log off and bog off - sounds like I'm being summoned for something...

Back later - if I get the chance.

Karen.

Don't let the b'stards get you down

0 comments: