Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Recovering from a late(ish) night...

I did my usual trick, and went over to see an old friend last night... We sat and watched a film -Troy - the one with Brad Pitt & Orlando Bloom... The special effects were good, and it was just one of those films that was perfect for cabbaging out in front of, when you'd had a grotty day at work.

Work... Well, yesterday was rather bitty, in terms of the number of calls that came in, but despite that, I was kept busy doing various bits of admin work, ready to hand over to the various people who are taking over some of the work that I do at the moment...

I also had a damned good laugh this morning... I got into work, and because I've been complaining about being freezing cold where I sit, the powers that be have finally given me a partition to keep the cold from hitting my shoulder... I got in this morning, to see this:


BEWARE!!
PLEASE DO NOT FEED
OR
LEAN OVER INTO THIS ENCLOSURE


THE MANAGEMENT DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INJURY SUSTAINED

Attached to the partition! It gave me a damned good laugh, and I think the people responsible were a little worried that I may have taken offence...

Suppose I'd better log off and bog off - looks like more work is coming my way...

Back later if I get the chance.

Karen.

Don't let the b'stards get you down

0 comments: