Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Back to life...

Well, I seem to be getting back to some semblance of normality, but I admit that I'm still incredibly fragile.

All it takes is for someone to look sideway at me, and I'm in tears. Thankfully, there's been someone who's been a real tower of strength for me,and has gone out of his way to make sure that I'm ok, and has made sure that I'm being left alone when I need peace and quiet at work.

Outside of work, he's been great fun, and has spoilt me rotten - including taking me to see Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith, followed by dinner!

And no - it's not my ex. This is the fella that I got to know whilst I was away, and our friendship has just gotten stronger because he's been a real rock for me to lean on/ fall apart on, and it looks like things may progress.

Obviously, I'm not going to say anymore than that, as the last thing I want to do is put the mockers on something that's making me so happy, so please bear with me.

Guess I should call it quits - I'm supposed to be working, not blogging!

Back when I get chance.

Karen.

I walk where others fear to tread

0 comments: