Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Back in the saddle? I wish.

Well, I've got my body armour, but I'm not fit enough to go riding yet. The armour fits nicely, but it still hurts to breathe when I've got it on, and that tells me that I'm still recovering from the injuries that I sustained when Flame kicked me.

Ok - I know that it could be an awful lot worse - and I could be in hospital recovering , but I was hoping to be able to start riding as soon as I got my armour. So, it means that on a nice sunny afternoon, there's no buggering off down to the farm to get Canute (or Flame) saddled up, and disappearing off into the the hills.

So, I guess that it means a few more weeks of being careful, and not doing anything bloody stupid, until I can breath without pain when wearing the armour.

Time to call this quits - I'm supposed to be looking on the web for a new digital camera...

Back when I get chance.

Karen

Learning to fly, but I don't have wings

0 comments: